A Workspace with Childcare?
First German United Methodist Church is making friends with working parents in Glendale and surrounding areas.
As childcare becomes increasingly unaffordable, parents who work remotely still need a place to focus and get work done outside the home.
Workspace & PlayschoolAbout
Hours of Operation
Baby Sign Language
HypnoBirthing Classes for Gentle Birthing
Infant Massage Training
Mommy & Me Classes (English & German)
More Classes & Workshops
We have a comfortable workspace where you can be part of a community with like-minded people. This environment cultivates collaboration between members and helps amplify professional and family networks.
We provide indoor and outdoor play spaces for the little ones. Our staff members are background-checked, CPR-trained, and love to work with children. We provide supervision from 3 months to 4 years old. At the FGUMC WORKSPACE & playschool your children not only get to play, they also get to learn new skills while having fun.
At First German UMC Workspace & Playschool
- Affordable subscription plans
- Flexible hours for flexible schedules
- Less separation anxiety
- You are steps away from your child
- Comfortable environment for children
- Focus on appropriate child development
- Daily scheduled activities
- Indoor and outdoor learning through play
Workspace & Playschool Part Time (up to 4 hrs)
4 Day Plan: $250
8 Day Plan: $400
12 Day Plan: $575
16 Day Plan: $700
20 Day Plan: $800
Workspace & Playschool Full Time (up to 8hrs)
4 Day Plan: $400
8 Day Plan: $750
12 Day Plan: $850
16 Day Plan: $950
20 Day Plan: $1000
Workspace & Playschool Drop-in: $20/hr
Workspace Only: $89/month
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
- Free on-site parking
- Indoor and Outdoor Play area
- 1 hr/month of Conference Room included in 16 and 20 day plans
- Discount rates for additional children
- Private office rental available for non-profit organizations only
If you are interested in
- Touring our space
- Attending an Open House or
- Pre-register as a member
Please fill out the short form at the following link to receive information and instructions on how to sign up for touring and registration.